Wednesday, February 23, 2011
P.S I Love You Review
February 17th, we gathered together to focus on reaching out to our sisters in Relief Society, in a meeting titled, "P.S.: I Love You". We enjoyed hearing uplifting remarks from Joyce Hall on sisterhood and visiting teaching. Then we made valentines and prepared bags of candy to bring to Brush Prairie ward sisters. In pairs and groups of three, we then set out to visit other Relief Society sisters, with a message that we love them and are glad they are a part of our ward. After making these visits, we regrouped for refreshments and more visiting at the church. Though it is sometimes uncomfortable to drop in on people, especially those we may not know well, the sisters returned with positive reports. I am sure that these visits made an important impact on some, including those who received a visit, and those who were visiting. Thank you to all who participated and who made the evening possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment